SIZE CHARTS & CONVERSIONS
Look and Feel a size smaller > Now you can order one size down
HOW TO MEASURE
All sizes are listed in AU size unless otherwise note
- Use a soft measuring tape to ensure accurate results and measure as follows:
- WAIST: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
- HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips
- INSEAM: Measure your inner leg from crotch to desire length (if you like ankle jeans, measure till your ankle)
2. Compare with the table, order your AU/UK size, in some cases extra measurements are given on product descriptions.
3. When you receive your Jeans some of them may come with US tags please come back to the tables for reference, as for example if you ordered a AU/UK size 14 you may receive a Jeans with tags US 12. Try your Jeans first before contacting us.
Please note: There are not Standard Australian Sizes, you may find you are a different size in several brands, our fit is also different from regular jeans so we strongly recommend checking our size chart before purchasing, if you are still unsure please contact us
Our shaping clothes are a snug fit to shape your figure, if you prefer a loose fit please order a size up.