SIZE CHARTS & CONVERSIONS
WOMEN'S SHAPING JEANS SIZE GUIDE
WOMEN'S PLUS SHAPING JEANS SIZE GUIDE
Please note: Measurements in these table correspond to body measurements, allow 1-3 cm error when measuring.
There are not Standard Australian Sizes, you may find you are a different size in several brands, our fit is also different from regular jeans so we strongly recommend checking your measurements against the chart before purchasing, if you are still unsure please contact us we also offer fitting consultations for FREE.
<Our shaping clothes are a snug fit to shape your figure, if you prefer a loose fit please order a size up, please consider that this might affect the shaping features.>
HOW TO MEASURE
All sizes are listed in C4J size unless otherwise note
- Use a soft measuring tape to ensure accurate results and measure as follows:
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist
- HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips
- INSEAM: Measure your inner leg from crotch to desire length (if you like ankle jeans, measure till your ankle)
2. Compare with the table, order your C4J size, in some cases extra measurements are given on product descriptions.
3. When you receive your Jeans they will come with C4J tags please come back to the tables for reference, as for example if you ordered a C4J size 14 it will correspond to an Australian size 16.
Try your Jeans first before contacting us. Our aim is for you to find an appropriate fit and size, we do offer exchanges and refunds.